Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cabin








We spent a week at the Biller's cabin this year for our vacation. It was great! Cameron loved the boat (he kept saying "boat fun"), swimming in the lake, playing with his cousin Lila, playing with Bubba (the dog), fishing with Daddy, and eating lots of good food (like "asanya" for lasagna) and sweets (like "chockit cake") all thanks to Joe's Mom! Joe and I had a nice time relaxing. Oh, and it was REALLY hard to pick out my favorite pictures, since we took 354! We obviously love our new camera.

We didn't really take any belly pics. People have been telling me I don't even look pregnant, but I think they are crazy. But it has been harder to gain weight this pregnancy since I am running around after a very active toddler all day long! I have my next appointment on Friday. I have been feeling the baby kick more every week, and Joe even felt the baby kick last week! Next Wednesday is the ultrasound to find out the sex (which we think is a boy, but this will confirm), and to make sure everything is healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home