Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Goodbye blog!

So it's been a few months since I posted last, and I think I need to say goodbye to blogger! I am WAY too busy. So I am crossing this off my to do list. It was fun while it lasted! But with 2 VERY busy boys (now that Owen is running) who don't sleep much anymore (Cameron has stopped napping completely), and we are MOVING in 1 month (to a beautiful house in Chanhassen) so we have tons of packing to do, and we are selling our house in St. Louis Park (that we lived in for the last 6 1/2 years) so the house has to be clean and ready for showings (next to impossible!). Right now the boys are playing tag and chasing each other around the house and running around screaming and laughing (and Cameron is completely naked of course). So if you want to see our kids, or new house, or us, you will have to come visit (or Skype)!!! Ok, that was a nice 5 min beak, now back to cleaning up the mess the boys just made, cooking dinner, packing, and everything else that I need to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home