Tuesday, September 7, 2010

28 weeks


Just a couple random belly pics from the last week or so. We have been so bad about taking belly pics this pregnancy, we are just too busy!
The first one was from the Goplin's wedding last weekend. It was a lot of fun, and my parents came up to MN to watch Cameron so we could go to the wedding in Door County and stay overnight there. They took Cameron to the Lake Calhoun one day, and the Mall of America the next day! The dress I was wearing was not a maternity dress, so it worked but I think it excentuated my bump! The rest of the pics from the wedding are on Facebook.
The other picture was taken as I was heading out the door for a prenatal yoga last Saturday morning. It was early and I had not showered (Cam is still in his pj's and eating breakfast), but the yoga class was outside by Lake Harriet and a lot of fun and so relaxing. Joe and Cam met me at the lake after yoga and we played at the park and had a smoothie by the lake.
I am officially 28 week (7 months) today! My next appointment is Friday, but no complaints except for some back and rib pain (just like I had with my first pregnancy). I am loving my hotpack right now, it is the only thing that helps!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I love this belly picture of you - with Cameron in the background in his diapers! So cute mommy Melissa!

September 22, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home