Wednesday, October 6, 2010

32 weeks already!







I honestly don't remember September, because it went so fast! The highlight since last month is my sister had her baby! Caden was born last Saturday after a long labor. They are all healthy and happy and I wish I was there to see him in person! But we will see them when we are all home in Madison over Christmas, and I can't wait. By then we will have another little peanut of our own, so it is going to be a full house this year! (I got the pic off the hospital website)!

Today I had my 32 week check-up, and everything is still going perfect. Great weight (gained 20 lbs so far), blood pressure is nice and normal, and tummy measurement is right on. Baby has a great heart rate and is HEAD DOWN! That was my only concern, because I have been feeling kicks all over the place. Otherwise feeling good except for back pain which is expected I guess.

We had a baby shower last weekend for our good friends Amy and Sean. She is due only about 3 weeks after me! Cameron just had to get in the picture, he was so excited. They are having a girl, and Sean is worried our little guys are going to try to date their little girl someday! Amy is totally nesting now just like me.

I think the highlight of last weekend for Cameron was the local vehicle fair, where they had dump trucks, police cars, diggers, motorcycles, etc. for the kids to see, and here is a pic of Cameron sitting in the fire truck (which I think was his favorite).

We also went to a farm in Hastings for apple and pumpkin picking. They had wagons for the kids. Cameron picked out a pumpkin and some apples, and loved eating the apples. Also, we had to represent the Packers, even though we live in Minnesota!

This upcoming weekend is Cameron's 2nd birthday! We are going to Madison for his party, and also to attend the Badger homecoming football game, so more pics to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home