Monday, November 1, 2010

My Boys on Halloween






Ok, so I had to post a few Halloween pics even though we didn't really get any good ones! It is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of Cameron sitting or standing still, looking at the camera, and smiling. He is always on the move! He was yoda, and it was so cute, but most of the pics we got were either with his hat unbuttoned or off. It was a little too tight under his chin. But he had a blast trick-or-treating for the first time! He ate more candy than he has ever eaten in his life, and I was worried he would never go to bed but I think he was worn out from all the excitement that it didn't even affect him. Yes, he even ate candy during trick or treating. We also went to Joe's boss's house to see his wife Vicki who dresses up as a witch to hand out candy every year.

We tried to get a belly shot next to the pumpkin, but I didn't realize you can't really see the belly with my black sweater on! Anyway, I have my 36 week appointment in a week. I was looking back at my pregnancy diary from Cam's pregnancy (no, I am not keeping a pregnancy diary this time, I guess I don't have the time, and everything has been pretty much the same anyway)! When I was pregnant with Cam I was 1cm dilated at 36 weeks, so I am excited to hear what they say at my appointment next week. I have been having more and more Braxton-Hicks contractions the past few days, so I know it is getting closer. I have already started some Christmas shopping because I know December is going to be a very busy month!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home