Monday, November 8, 2010

36 weeks!!!





Well, it's been a long day so I will try to make this short! This morning I had my 36 week appointment and everything went well. Everything is all normal and I am already 1cm dilated and 70% effaced and the head is low at 0 station. That is farther along than I was with Cameron at 36 weeks, so I am thinking/hoping this baby will come a little early. Next week I will be full term so anytime after that is fine with me! I also got my flu shot today, and I think it has made me very tired today. Well, I have been tired most days lately because I sleep horribly because of back pain, so I am ready to get the baby out so my back can feel better again! I am having about 30-50 contractions a day, which is normal, and the same thing happened when I was pregnant with Cameron. But they have been increasing every day, so just another sign that I am one step closer I hope!

Cameron has not been himself today, and tonight he was so upset it took him a dose of Tylenol, then Ibuprofen, then 2 hours later he finally just went to bed. We are worried it's another ear infection, so if he's not better tomorrow I will take him to the doctor, and we might have to finally make a decision about getting him ear tubes. So more to come...

Oh, my friend Amy took some cute pics the other day. Cameron likes to point to my belly button and say "baby coming" like he thinks it is going to come out of my belly button or something! He also likes to give my belly hugs and kisses. He knows there is a baby in there, but I don't think he realizes it is coming to stay forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home